Home      Affiliated Colleges      Course content      First Sem     Second Sem     Third Sem     Fourth Sem     Fifth Sem     Sixth Sem     Seventh Sem     Eighth Sem     Lab report 4th sem     Contact    

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Get syllabus for first semester

First semester:
CSC-101: Introduction to IT
CSC-102:Programming in C
STA-103: Probability and Statistics
MTH-104:Calculus and Analytical Geometry(Natural Science
elective I: A student can opt for any one of the following course)
PHY-105: Physics I
BIO-106: Biology I
GEO-107: Geology I
STA-108: Statistics I


Click here for Syllabus

1 comment:

  1. Isn't routine for the board exam of 1st sem out yet... i heard dat exams will b held frm 1st July...Is dat true???

    ReplyDelete

^ Scroll to Top Related Posts with Thumbnails ^ Go to Top